top of page

Settlement Services

Free help and support for new immigrants to Canada.

Immigrant Services at the YMCA of Three Rivers will help you with services you and your family need as newcomers to Canada. We can help you with health care, education, language, and more. The Y will help you live, work, and settle in your new community in Guelph-Wellington, Stratford-Perth (including Huron County), and Waterloo Region (including Cambridge, Kitchener, and Waterloo).

Our Immigrant Services staff speak a variety of languages. Contact us to find answers to your questions, discover programs for immigrant youth, and get help with unfamiliar processes.

Here are just some of the ways we can help you:

  • Completing forms and documents

  • Personal and family settlement process

  • Immigration and legal issues

  • Canadian life and culture

  • Employment and education

  • Licensing and accreditation

  • Interpretation and translation

  • Information, advice and support

  • Access to programs and services

  • And more!

Contact Us


We offer services online, by phone, in-person, and in library locations.

To book an online or in-person appointment: Please email us or call the office that is closest to you:


  • Cambridge: 519-621-1621

  • Kitchener and Waterloo: 519-579-9622

  • Stratford-Perth: 226-448-0637

To access services at a library location, visit the locations below:

Stratford Public Library

Perth East Public Library (Milverton)

North Perth Public Library (Listowel)

West Perth Public Library (Mitchell)

Idea Exchange (Cambridge)

Settlement Services in French 

Click here for Settlement Services in French (College Boreal).

Supported By:

Alt Text Goes Here

Language Assessment

Learn or improve your English at YMCA of Three Rivers Immigrant Services. We offer both in-person and virtual assessments.

Alt Text Here

School Settlement Services

Settlement workers connect with newcomer families to provide important information and help you transition to education in Canada.

bottom of page